Saturday, May 5, 2007

after The Exams

Ha. It's done. I'm out. It's out. The tree isn't naked any more- it donned spring green raiment while I wasn't there to see, and then hoped (I guess) that I wouldn't notice. But it's beautiful. I told it so, but it didn't believe me. Noone ever does. I thought it would, but it didn't either.And I danced. And sang. And lay flat out on my bed. And imagined. Wildly, crazily.And I flew, and travelled across the world. Here and there, across the world, quick as thought. And adventured, in a mysterious sort of way, and laughed because I felt like laughing. That was good.I suppose I must have sounded insane. Happy to inform that I don't care. Other people's minds are dangerous and crazy places to be in, and tricky too. I refuse to be embroiled in the murky depths of such places. I don't know what they think. How can I ? and so, why should I try ? And as for why they think it, they probably don't know themselves. Maybe they haven't thought about it. Idle speculation won't get me far, but it won't get me sunk. So I'll be OK.More than that, now. I'm great. Thanks for asking.

1 comment:

Shalmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.