Monday, February 2, 2009

I want to say whangdoodle.

Young, young, young.

After feeling 82-and-three-quarters-round-the-bend for weeks, feels good.

Bernard Shaw, a bit. The epilogue to Pygmalion. Lots sensible. Feeling better.

Reading old writing, and saying 'Phooey!' to Shakespeare. Wish I could read Othello without reading it. Reading it is such trouble. But it's something. So feeling better. Want to read Three Men In A Bummel. What is a bummel, anyway ?

Want to laugh at a good joke. Only, I forget jokes as son as I've laughed at them. Sometimes before.

Don't want to watch Teevee anymore. Horrid Teevee. Makes me dull and 2-D. Though it's really 2-D itself. But it's got colour. And attitude. Oh yes, it's got attitude, you must admit. And good PR. But still. Stupidifying.

Want to watch things like The History Boys. Felt full, and satiated with goodmovieness after that.

Oho.

Feeling quite better with all the neologising. Doubt that's a word. But while I'm at it. Understand the full joys of it. Sure I'm as good at it as Shakespeare was. 'Brainsickly' indeed. [snort derisively]

Dooby-dooby-doo. I shall study, and gets lots of marks, and win the world.

Castanet. Cerebellum. Cormorant. Karamazoo.

3 comments:

Shalmi said...

yes indeed. you have gone over the wall and disappeared for good.

Trish. said...

I know a good joke. Joey told me. The difference between a man falling from ten floors and a man falling from the first floor.

The former, is "aaaaah", dhap.
The latter is dhap, "aaaaaah".

Haha.

Sorry.

rhea said...

i know that one. she told me too. twice. it sounds better said.