Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pujo boredom

Terribly bored. Noone is ever posting anything during Pujo. I am only sitting at home and staring at silly computer screen. Rest everyone is partying and pandal-hopping, holidaying and binge-shopping.
I am not very exciting person. I sit, I sleep, I eat (combined effect of these is my appearance) and I sometimes laugh, sometimes cry. It is not helping though, the laughing or the crying. I am still here only. No change. No great and profound turnaround in general lifestyle, as is happening in the movies- heroine sits all by herself, hero comes to save her from self, both ride away into sunset after boisterous fight scene. I do not know whether I want such a filmi climax, but am halfway there already, I am thinking. Sitting alone, check. Looking like after fight scene, check (one red eye- don't even ask why) - only lacking is hero and riding off. The way I am seeing it going, if
hero does come, I will beat him up for lateness, steal his horse and leave him to be rescued by new-age emancipated woman in high-speed motorcar. They will zoom off into sunset, I will set horse free, and sit and be lonely all over again. That should teach such officious fool of a hero.
This is inevitable end. I am like that only, so end must be like that only. Much depends on heroine's character in these new-age emancipated movies and the days of Fairer Sex, Stronger Sex. Though Fair and Lovely Menz Activ may rob them of 'fairer sex' title soon.
In imagination, all this has been happening. Atleast there I am an exciting one. But that is also now finished, and I am back to square one. Perhaps square before one even, because now the idea has become khattam kahani.

Still bored.

3 comments:

Shalmi said...

I am thinking thinking that I be missing much good while I be away bhaycayshuning. these day all these modern females be eloping with their modern ideas... sharodiyo shubhechha to all nonetheless.


gah. well done. no idea how you make humour work when you're supposedly so bored.

rhea said...

oho... but it is not soing any alleviating of boredom, no ? so it is being little good to me. and everyone, like you, is off 'bhaycayshuning'. i am here only, always and always.

Shalmi said...

but always and always your blog is so full of interesting informations... so funny, i am thinking... if boredom is producing such nice-nice writing i am wishing you many hours of nothing-doing.